Top Marques Monaco - The Ultimate Car Show on the French Riviera
- Friday 12 September 2014
Top Marques Monaco
began as a dream 11 years ago and has since then blossomed into the world’s greatest supercar show on earth.
Cutting-edge technology, top performance, sophisticated styling and today, a concern for the environment, makes Top Marques Monaco a truly remarkable window onto the world of the luxury supercar industry.
Top Marques Monaco is predominantly a supercar show but it also showcases other aspects of a luxury lifestyle such as elegant watches, state-of-the-art superboats and bespoke jewelry.
Other reasons which help this supercar show stand out from the rest are:
- Top Marques Monaco is unique for its ingenious use of the iconic Monaco Grand Prix circuit for customized test drives. It is these unparalleled opportunities offered to VIP guests to test drive the hottest supercars on the notoriously demanding F1 track that makes the show so attractive to high caliber visitors.
- Top Marques Monaco is the fourth largest event to be held every year in the Principality after the Monaco Grand Prix, Monte Carlo Rolex Masters and The Monaco Yacht Show.
- Top Marques Monaco coincides with the Monte Carlo Rolex Masters tennis tournament, which annually attracts thousands of high net-worth individuals to the Principality.
- Each exhibition has recorded more sales and orders than the previous show, confirming its reputation as a great business to business platform. Such success is attributed to the actions of our pro-active sponsors and to the exclusive access to their proprietary database of HNWIs and companies.
- More and more exhibitors are choosing Top Marques Monaco to launch and premiere their new models, making Top Marques Monaco the perfect marriage between exhibitor and visitor.
- Of course, we cannot overlook the continued support of Monaco’s sovereign, Prince Albert II of Monaco as well as the Monaco Tourism and Congress Authority and the SBM (Société des Bains de Mer).